Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DPC Manor Gardens

God has something to say..... That's the song that came to my mind as I woke up this morning. And in addition to this, there is the joy of positive expectation in my heart! Yes in deed, God is up to something again!
I know you will excuse my spiritual inclination now since you might have known that I am a minister of the gospel. And if you didn't know that before, it's time you did. However, this is not the real issue at the moment. It's just that I had a dream a couple of days ago after which I had certain encounters with people that got me thinking deeply about the manner in which our affordable housing program should run. First of all, from the kind of response I have been getting on this blog, or lack of it, it appears that not many people are particularly keen on the affordable housing program that I am trying to promote. Perhaps this is a thing for the future? Like next week or next month or next year..... But what's up right now?
Well, I realize that, from all circumstances around me and the leading in my spirit, I should commence a new housing program now. It's long overdue anyway. So I sat the necessary long hours and produce a project package which I call DPC Manor Gardens.
DPC Manor Gardens is a strictly-for-profit property development program that should be able to net over 300% profit for all investors in the next 18 months. It is aimed at developing a fully-serviced high brow residential estate in Ibadan which is blended with a few medium and low density houses that would be ready for sale to prospective buyers within the next 12 months. I just completed the powerpoint, and will soon have the pdf ready for interested investors to signify their intention to participate in the high-yield venture. Meanwhile, I will try to upload the ppt to the Selfbuilders International page on facebook. Please link up to get a preview.
Let's have your comments and/or questions if you have any. Thank you.
www.facebook.com/pages/Selfbuilders-International

No comments: